International Journal for Technological Research in Engineering is Peer Reviewed Journal. IJTRE is not limited to a specific aspect of science and engineering but is instead devoted to a wide range of sub-fields in the engineering sciences. While it encourages a broad spectrum of contribution in the engineering sciences, its core interest lies in issues concerning material modelling and response. The primary goal of IJTRE is to publish high-quality papers in engineering field. IJTRE is peer reviewed indexed journal which is available in both format one is in online and another is in printing.
The published papers are made highly visible to the scientific community through a wide indexing policy adopted by this online international journal. Hence, they can freely be accessed and utilized by everyone for the development of science and technology.
IJTRE Journal welcomes all the original research papers, conceptual articles, reviewed papers from tremendous fields of science and technology and moreover papers are selected and are reviewed by our expert editorial team as per the paper forwarded by Also editorial in chief. Our strong team member will come back to you with all the feedback within a week.
It's our privilege to invite you to submit your research work in our journal which is influencing the world with the concept of innovation and techniques. You can send your paper on any of this discipline
Civil engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Computer science Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Information Technology, Electronic and communication engineering, aeronautical engineering, General engineering, resources engineering and other tremendous discipline of engineering field. Medicine, Microbiology, Biotechnology, Pharmacy, general biology, Physic, Chemistry, Mathematics and other field of general science.
⇒ ISSN (O): 2347-4718
⇒ ISSN (P): 2347-9450
⇒ Index Copernicus (IC) Value for 2014: 53.03
⇒ Index Copernicus (IC) Value for 2013: 4.81
⇒ IMPACT FACTOR: 4.62
» Paper Submission Deadline : 25th of Current Month
» Review (Acceptance/Rejection) Notification: Within 02-04 Days after submitting paper.
» Paper will be published within 2-7 days after submitting all necessary documents.
» Publication Frequency: Monthly (12 issue Annually)
» Publication Category : Science
» Journal Type : Open Access
Peer Review Process of IJTRE
Peer review is the evaluation of work by one or more people of similar competence to the producers of the work (peers). It constitutes a form of self-regulation by qualified members of a profession within the relevant field. Peer review methods are employed to maintain standards of quality, improve performance, and provide credibility. In academia, scholarly peer review is often used to determine an academic paper's suitability for publication. Peer review can be categorized by the type of activity and by the field or profession in which the activity occurs
Two Types of Peer Review Process
Professional peer review focuses on the performance of professionals, with a view to improving quality, upholding standards, or providing certification. In academia, peer review is common in decisions related to faculty advancement and tenure.
Peer review is used in education to achieve certain learning objectives, particularly as a tool to reach higher order processes in the affective and cognitive domains.This may take a variety of forms, including closely mimicking the scholarly peer review processes used in science and medicine
Scholarly peer review (also known as refereeing) is the process of subjecting an author's scholarly work, research, or ideas to the scrutiny of others who are experts in the same field, before a paper describing this work is published in a journal or as a book.
The peer review helps the publisher (that is, the editor-in-chief or the editorial board) decide whether the work should be accepted, considered acceptable with revisions, or rejected. Peer review requires a community of experts in a given (and often narrowly defined) field, who are qualified and able to perform reasonably impartial review. Impartial review, especially of work in less narrowly defined or inter-disciplinary fields, may be difficult to accomplish.
This journal is commenced with the aim of assisting the researchers to provide the best platform to expose their innovation and thoughts. We appreciate the new vision and innovative thoughts that helps in research and findings. We also aims to commence own research platform through which tremendous innovation will be carried on very soon.
Benefits of Publishing Paper in IJTRE
⇒ Quick, qualitative and Speedy Review and Publication Process
⇒ Prestigious Reviewers from Well-known Institutes/Universities among the world.
⇒ Provide author research guidelines & support by mail
⇒ Indexing of paper in all major online journal databases like Google Scholar, Researcher ID, and Academia.edu
(1) As per the terms & Condition of IJTRE organization, it applies to our website www.ijtre.com. As per the policies of IJTRE. When you are accessing our URL address www.ijtre.com you are bound to our terms and condition. This term and condition, including all the policy mentioned on the website.
(2) Our online system and website service are available for 24x7. And it is very reliable to use and access. Due to some technical fault it can be unavailable, but IJTRE is not liable for lost information or any disperency in the website.
(3) IJTRE always publishes paper in PDF form. So it cannot be modified.
(4) Publication fees include maintenance and operating charge of the website, postal charges for verifications, review charges, organization handling& other miscellaneous charges. When author will send confirmation of payment receipt, then and then paper will be published.
(5) As per the copyright acts for all the information, graphs, tables, figures, data, contents available in research article IJTRE, editorial members and review board members are not liable for any plagiarism in the research article. Authors have to submit a copyright form available on the website in prescribing format. Without this we cannot publish research paper.